Personally, I feel we should honor and respect these colors every day of our lives. I am so blessed and grateful to the men and women who have served and continue to serve and protect our great nation.
Sorry hit a tangent there for a moment.......
Anyways, we have moved beyond winter here in Michigan, but Summer is taking its time to arrive. Spring has been soooooo rainy, Im pretty much done with rain and cold, and for some reason, mother nature is not getting the hint. We do have leaves on the trees again, and many animals have returned from hibernation, so the earth looks alive again.....winter can be so dreary.
Baseball season has started, Justin and Jake are in the Pee Wee division on the Baltimore Orioles. Opening day is this Saturday, and we are hoping for sunny skies and warmer temps. They will walk in a parade in the morning and then their first game is in the afternoon. Joey just got done with swimming lessons, and is playing t-ball through the Cabrini program since he does not meet age eligibility for the RBA. He doesnt start t-ball for another few weeks, but we will be busy at the baseball diamonds this summer. Madison is wrapping up her dance class, and has her recital on June 18th which I am sooo excited to see. She is doing a tap dance to Mony Mony, and the little sneak previews I've seen, are absolutely adorable. Its amazing to me how much joy you can get out of things seeing it through your childrens eyes. She absolutely loves dance, and i love watching her. Next year she will be doing tap and ballet which is pretty exciting.
I keep telling all of my kids that I dont want them to get any older, its not working, but I'll keep trying. They are all at such great ages, and they still like me, so thats an added bonus. Im only 5 short years away from a teenager, and it freaks me out. I try not to live in the future and savor every minute in the "NOW" but I can't help but think about it once in a while.
We are in for a busy summmer, and I say this all the time, i'll try to keep this updated, but no promises. Maybe i'll shoot for a weekly update.....i'll put a reminder in my phone, that might work. Here are a few random pictures until then, and ill try to be more specific to events and not so general so the pictures are a little more coordinated........
Here are the boys enjoying a drink in the back of the van after our day at the Village to see Thomas the Train!!

Madison - Enough Said, but I sure love this little girl!!

Picnic on the Front Lawn.....taking advantage of one of the very few nice spring days!!!
1 comment:
Finally! Geesh I've been waiting for you to update your blog! Love it:)
Also, I love your little paragraph about honoring our country!
Post a Comment