Friday, November 7, 2008

Joe Lovers

Tina and Julie.....

Ok girls, so this picture was at like 2am right after their concert. They put on a 3 hour show, then attended an after party at LAX after the concert, so this picture was taken after all that craziness. We actually happened to run into him in the lobby when he ran into the hotel gift store to grab some nyquil and advil. Poor guy was sick and just wanted to get in bed, but I couldn't resist stopping him for a picture (ha ha). I mean honestly, how often do you run into a New Kid - lol! So we have to forgive him if he looks a little rough, but i will tell you that he still sings amazing and does an awesome rendition of Please Don't Go Girl.....he still has it after all these years.

:)

1 comment:

Jules said...

Hey I still love him. Scary eyebrows and rumpled clothes and all! I wish I had gone to the show here in Tucson! Thanks for the info! I still jealous!