WOW! Madison turned 1, its hard to believe. I think I say that everytime my children have a birthday and turn another year older. In part because we made it another year, and in part because time just flies by way too fast.
We were going to have a birtday party for Miss Maddie, but we have been battling the flu and colds for about 4 weeks now. Rather than infect everyone right before the Thanksgiving Holiday, we decided to cancel the party and just focus on getting everyone well.
Granny, Pap-paw, Nanny, and Papa came over to celebrate with her, so that was much appreciated. We had a nice little quiet party which I have to tell you was way less stressful than the bigger party that was originally planned.
Anyways, Madison is such a joy. She is not walking yet, but thinking about it, you can see it in her eyes. She is often content just watching her crazy brothers run circles around her and doesnt really have to work at walking. She got a cute little stroller to push her doll around and help her learn to walk, so hopefully that will do the trick.
She still only has her two bottom teeth which seems very unusual to me, but doctor is not concerned. I have to take her for her actual well baby visit next week. She's very much a drama queen and has learned from her brothers how to get her way quickly.
Here are some pictures from her birthday........
No comments:
Post a Comment