In just a few short hours, the Shupe Family is heading to Chicago! I am sooo excited! I have a million things to do before we leave, and I am at work getting none of them done. It happens to be a beautiful "spring-like" day here in Detroit, and I am suffering a little bit of Spring Fever.
No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to get anything done at work!! So, I thought I would blog about my trip that I am so excited to take!! :)
We are leaving at 5pm, probably more like 6pm when all is said and done, and we hope to be in Chicago by midnight!!! Late night, but well worth it. Saturday the plan is to drive into Schaumburg, Illinois and check out lego land. I am very excited for that.....and since Lego Land is right next to Woodfield Mall, we decided that we will head over there for a few and go to the Rainforest Cafe for Dinner. While at Woodfield Mall, we are going to be building cars at a fun place called RideMakerz....the boys should love that!
On sunday we are checking out downtown and visiting the American Girl store, Nike Town, sears tower, Ed Debevic's, and all the other fun places downtown Chicago.
On Monday we have plans to go to the Field Museum, they have free admission on Monday which is perfect for our family, that way if it only last 5 minutes, you dont feel bad that you paid a ton of money in admission, and if it lasts all day, we got a heck of a deal!!
Tuesday we'll head back home! It should be loads of fun, and I am so very excited! I'll be sure to post lots of pictures when we get back!!!
3 comments:
that sounds like so much fun! I want to come! Also I read your resolution update and am so happy for you. You're such a great mom and wife and SISTER:) Love you and drive safe.
Have a great vacation Sara! Sounds like you guys are going to have an amazing (and busy) time! We have a ridemakerz up in Glendale and I wanted to build a car last time we were up there but it was closed! Let me know how it goes and if it's worth it or not!!! Have fuN!!!
Sounds like so much fun! I hope you guys have a great time! And I love the resolution updates, great job so far!!! I have been craving a nice cold coke lately, but have been resisting:) I gave up pop a while ago, so I crave it a lot, but then when I drink it it always burns my throat. Good luck with the other resolutions, you can do it!!
Post a Comment