My 2009 Resolutions
1.Be Healthier
2. Get out of Debt
3. Get Organized
Be Healthier
1. I quit drinking pop....and for those that know me, this is huge!!! My last pop was on February 16th!! I did have a couple Coke Zero's but still no regular pop, which I am quite proud of!!
2. I've been trying to watch what i eat
3. I called about my fitness usa membership that has been collecting dust since, oh, about 2000.....yikes.......so I started up at the gym doing treadmill, eliptical, and bike.......
4. I signed up to do a charity walk for CureSearch which is an organization that supports finding a cure for pediatric cancer.
Get out of Debt
1. I've put myself on a weekly budget and been doing well....again for people who know me, this is huge progress - lol
2. Of course not drinking pop has saved a lot of money, i almost cant believe it - lol
3. Made a vow to only use Cash, and if I dont have cash, I dont need it that bad :)
Get Organized
1. Thank goodness for IKEA!!! We went and bought a coat rack and shoe cubby for all the shoes and coats and hung it up in our foyer. What a difference this has made....no more coats and shoes all over the place!!!
2. We purchased some organizational units for the kids toys....I don't think this will ever be organized, but i will die trying.......lol
3. I think organzing will be a task that will never be complete!!
1 comment:
Sara! WOW, you are really kicking it into gear...It has made me reevaluate some of the things we are doing. We could definately cut back on pop...well i could. I am proud of you.
Post a Comment