Sunday, October 19, 2008

La-La-sagna

Madison eats like a champ, she literally just got the nub of her first tooth last week. It's not even all the way in, but we are happy its making progress anyways. We were beginning to wonder if she would ever get teeth.


Needless to say, not having teeth has not stopped Madison from wanting to try everything we eat. Well after dinner one night the boys had not picked up their plates yet and in all the madness of our house, Madison got to the plates before we did - oops. I walked into the kitchen to find this......


4 comments:

Davenport Family said...

How cute! Thanks for the comment. Your kids are all pretty cute too! It's funny how quickly they can get into things without you seeing! Kimmie is all over the place and into everything! I have a candy dish that is Michigan theme & it reminds me of Josh & his obsession with Michigan. The candy dishes are really fun to make, but we don't eat candy so I always end up making them and giving them away. Oh well:)

Jules said...

So cute! She was hungry! Hanging out on the floor with some lasagna. At least it was something edible. My little sister used to steal raw potato's and onions out of the basket my Mom kept them in and she would munch on them like an apple. Yes, edible but very gross! Kids never cease to amaze!

The MacArthurs said...

That was awesome....hey if she didn't get it herself I'm sure her brothers wouldn't mind helping her out so it would have probably happened anyway!

Noah said...

so so cute! I miss her little so much. Love you Sara:)....this is from me(amanda) but i am logged into noahs blog.