Madison is officially 3 months old now. As always, I cannot believe it, and how fast time goes. At her 2 month checkup Madison weighed in at a healthy 13lbs and 24" long. The doctor says she looks wonderful and is making good progress. She is always smiling at us and her big brothers, if the house is too quiet she starts crying. Of course I love dressing her up, not sure she loves it, but for now she has to put up with me. I figure she will be able to voice her opinions soon enough and I will take advantage while I can (ha ha)! I thought I would share some random pictures of Madison through her first 3 months. ENJOY!!
Madison just 2 days old!

Madison in her Christmas Jammies

Madison in one of many dresses!!
2 Months Old

Madison sitting like a big girl in her bumbo seat!

3 Months Old!!! :)
3 comments:
She has so much hair, I wish Kimmie had hair! She had some when she was born but lost it and it is slowly coming back. Madison is so cute and is getting so bug. Everyone is right, it goes by way too fast!
SHE IS SO CUTE!! I want to hold her!
Ok, that is the cutest baby ever and I have two of my own. I want to pinch those cheeks! How cute that she is sitting in her little bumbo. Love you guys. Koren
Post a Comment