It's kind of funny, but when you have a large family, sometimes the simplest tasks can seem daunting and truly test your patience. As you may have read in our Marshmallow Drop post, things aren't always picture perfect.
Daddy was preparing all the dye for the kids, and I was getting the kids ready and all set up at the kitchen table. I asked Josh to hand me a towel and in the split second that Josh reached for the towel, we had yellow easter egg dye everywhere. Sweet Joey had decided to grab the cup and dump it on himself and the kitchen floor. Needless to say, we did not have any yellow easter eggs. However, Joey's belly is still yellow.....
Please take notice of the yellow dye on Joey's shirt.
3 comments:
You are such fun parents!
Good ol Easter fun there. I'm glad you made it to my blog. You should stop back by soon.
Thanks Sara. I'm pretty much a knitting nerd. It's about all that I do as a housewife with no kids. I've made about a billion Border Patrol hats for all the kids of the guys that work with John.
I still don't know how you do it with 4 kids! You're super Mom!
Post a Comment