Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hooray for Bowling!!

Justin and Jacob had their bowling field trip with preschool today. It was the very first time either one of them have ever bowled. Both boys had a lot of fun. Jacob was the first group to bowl with all his friends, and Justin was in the afternoon with all of his friends.

Jakey bowled a 67 today, and bowled with his friends George, and Lucas. Justin bowled a 77 and bowled with his friends Alex V., Alex W., and Eric.
Here is Justin and Jacob posing with their super cool bowling shoes.


Here are Justin and Jacob in action bowling, what professionals they are.......ha ha!!!





2 comments:

Davenport Family said...

hey, I think my mom and Josh took a bowling class together....or maybe it was golf??? I don't know but they look like such professionals, I bet Josh is proud!

Noah and Amanda said...

I miss them so much! Could they be any cuter!!!!