Well the day came.....faster than I would have liked, but it snuck up on me. Of course, now that I am back, it feels like I never left. I have to admit, I do love my job, the company is in a really good place right now, and all kinds of exciting changes are happening. It's nice having time away from the house, I just wish it wasnt for so many hours, yeah I guess I want the best of both worlds.
Justin and Jacob are back to school, and things seem to be settling down. It's been a little busy with Madison's arrival, the Holidays and all of that excitement, its nice to feel a little bit of calmness settling in again. If that's at all possible with 4 kids, 4 and under (ha ha)! Somedays, I think, I dont know how we do it, but it just seems to work, we just keep on keepin' on as someone has told me. You just have to.
I was recently inspired by the movie the bucket list to come up with my own bucket list. I slightly modified the concept and decided to come up with 5 things that I want to accomplish in 2008 and then 10 things I would like to accomplish before I die. I was then inspired to have Josh do the same and we can help each other work towards accomplishing our goals. It's kind of motivating, and it feels a little better than making one of those new year resolutions that are usually out the window by the third week of January. I will share my list with you, and post Josh's when he has come up with his.
That's all for now, stay tuned, next week is Justin and Jake's field trip to the bowling alley, I'm sure I will have lots to say after that. Plus Joey and Madison go for their well baby visits!!!
Love Ya!!
1 comment:
I don't know how you two keep up but you do amaze me! Your kids are adorable. I had to laugh at the black eye in the Christmas photo. Being Josh's son, it doesn't suprise me!
Post a Comment