Thursday, September 23, 2010

Random Thoughts

My kids are everything to ME
1st Grade Homework is no joke
I'm a new Aunt to Miss Olivia Ann Shupe
I have the most amazing family
Im pretty sure i suffer from ADD
I have the most amazing team at work
I love my Woshy
Its been forever since I've updated my blog and I have a new goal to keep it updated
I'm addicted to facebook and my iPhone
I cry when I'm stressed, its how I cope
I am a Gleek through and through
I love arts and crafts
Wish I could somehow squeeze more into a day
Also wish i could have 3 clones, one to go to work, one that could be home with my kids, one to clean my house and cook
I love daisies
I look forward to my evening TV
I am very easily scared, and probably qualify as having a panic attack when i am scared
I love being with people at all times of the day and sharing life with them
i love the holidays
i love life!!

No comments: