We couldn't get Joey out of the water, and just when you think one kid couldn't possibly go down the slide again, he runs back around for another trip down the slide. Joey didn't quite understand the concept of taking turns and waiting in line, even though we explained it to him 8 million times. The kids were pretty patient with him, but he kept cutting in front of them. Madison seemed to enjoy the water, although it was a little cool. Josh and I both wonder why the water wasn't a little warmer - oh well!!
I don't have many pictures cuz the humidity in the pool area kept fogging up the lens. And for some reason the pictures I did get, did not turn out too well, again because of the humidity I'm sure.
1 comment:
Joey guy looks so cute! Oh and I love your new years resolutions.
Post a Comment