Justin is 5 today. I don't think its possible to have a favorite child, but each one holds a special place in your heart, and creates a different relationship with you. Justin of course was my first, and that will always be special to me. He showed us what joy children bring to your lives, he showed us what it meant to love someone so unconditionally, and so much, you didnt think possible.
Justin is the sweetest little boy, he loves his brothers and sisters so much, and is always looking out for them. He takes a lot of responsibility on his little shoulders and seems to love doing it. I am so proud of him, I can't believe how big he is getting. Even as I look at these pictures, I remember and treasure every moment, but man has it gone by fast.
Justin started in a young 5's Kindergarten class and seems to be doing very well. The teacher told us that he writes his name very well. Josh and I could not be more proud of him. He is practicing letters M,O, W, H, A, & L, and is also learning sight words "IS" "THE" "DAY"! It's going to be a very exciting year!
For his birthday today, we are allowing Justin to pick where he would like to go for dinner and a fun activity we can do as a family. I will be sure to post all about it!!!




1 comment:
Happy Birthday to your little man! Is that St. Phillips preschool on Fort St? Heading towards Trenton? If it is that's where my little brother ended up (after getting kicked out of 2 other schools and Montessori). Just curious if it's still around. Alex just graduated from RCHS and is now attending your Alma Mater. Have a good day with your family!
Post a Comment