Monday, December 17, 2007

First Post

I am not sure how many people will be checking this out, but I am following in my sister-in-laws footsteps and thought I would start a blog. We are an extremely busy family, and hopefuly this will prove to be a good way to keep some of our friends and family updated since we don't always get a chance to keep in touch over the phone.
I can't believe Christmas is only a week away. I have just about all my christmas shopping done, except for a few last minute things. I have not even begun wrapping yet and I need to get busy fast.
Justin and Jacob have their christmas program at school on Thursday. I am looking forward to it, it should be very cute. Mrs. Jones said Justin and Jacob have been doing very good with their songs and their dances.
Joey is still really good at getting into trouble. He can officially climb the top bunk of Justin and Jakes bed, and today we discovered he can climb back down as well. Yesterday he dropped my phone into a glass of pop and basically fried my phone. I saw the wheels turning in his head when he was looking at my phone and the glass, I just couldn't move fast enough to stop him. As soon as I went towards him he looked at me and dropped it into the glass. So needless to say my phone is not working at the moment.
Madison will be a month old this Wednesday. I can't believe it already. It's amazing how fast it goes, and its a little bit bittersweet. Knowing she is my last makes me want to keep her little that much longer, but of course its so exciting watching them grow too. I just try to treasure every moment with all of them because it really flies by.
I am due back to work on Jan 4th. It will be sad to leave the kids, we have had a lot of fun. It's been a lot of adjustment to new schedules, mommy being home, and a new baby, but at the same time its been fun. I will try hard to keep this updated and share all of our exciting news and events.

3 comments:

Noah and Amanda said...

SARA!! I am so happy you have a blogspot! I can't believe Joey put your phone into your pop...I don't believe he did it on purpose it must have been an accident.

Also, Justin and Jacob are in a Christmas Program...how cute I wish I could see it. You have to tell me all about it.

I want to see Madison! She is already a month old how crazy.

Jules said...

Hi Sara! Welcome to the wonderful world that is blogspot. Amanda is quite the pro with all her different backgrounds and layouts. You have a beautiful family! Merry Chirstmas to you and Josh and the kids!

Davenport Family said...

Hi Sara, I am so glad you guys have a blog now. I usually get all the latest info from Amanda's blog but now I can go straight to the source. Your kids are adorable! I can't believe they are so big! Merry Christmas and say hi to Josh.